06 February, 2006

Monday

I suppose I had better explain yesterdays post and also apoligize to Ralph Steadman for unashamedly stealing his picture. We bought a new printer/scanner widget the other day and I was playing around with the scanning ability and happened to have one of the best books ever written in by hand so I scanned in a picture... then what to do with it? well blog it... Anyway if you go to his site check out the artwork for sale and remember that it is my Birthday on friday and one of Ralphs lithographs would go down a treat on the wall at home...

Actually yesterday wasn't really so bad. After some initial painting out the front we went to see the abandoned father in his hill top cave (my Mother has gone on holiday to Thialand). Dad seems to be having lots of fun and demonstrated the engine running in Tractor #4 which was pretty impressive being that it looks much like a ball of rust, it runs extremely smoothly. If I had remembered to take the camera I could have taken a picture... After some time spent doing some other jobs we got a phone call from some people who were keen to buy the Morris. We then rushed back to the Home by the Sea and did the transaction and watched the small blue
appirition chug out of our lives. It is with very mixed emotions that it goes but I suspect to somebody who has more time/money/energy/patience/realisim. I just hope that it got back to their house OK as they live in Bunbury which is about 200km south and the Morris has probably not done 200km in the last year! Still they had another car and a tow rope... as i said realists...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home