22 April, 2007

Motor Show

Had a busy weekend as it was Declan's 11th Birthday and he had some friends over to sleep in the Tent in the garden. Rose and I seemed to end up with about 4 hours sleep... We then divested ourselves of the other children and went to the MotorShow. It was OK but I don't think that we will be rushing back. The boys really liked a Hyundai people mover that had back seets with trays like on an Aeropane. Very tragic... I really liked the Mercedes SLK. Had a certain stance of I've a lot of money so get teh hell out of my way! Rose was keen on updating the Polo. Actally I think that the VW stand was far and away the best at the show. But at the end of the day the old cars out the front had oddles more charisma. So this is the emblem from the front of an old Falcon. From the time when you wouldn't wouldn't be emberassed to be in a Ford. Declan was keen for some chips so he twisted his prents arm and we went to the Belgian Beer House for some chips and other tasty beverages...
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home