13 February, 2006

A Few Hiccups along the Way...

Spent most of Saturday cooking dinner for some old chums from High School who we see too infrequently. I was great to catch up and the meal was pretty successful. I think that maybe I am a better winter cook. We drank the lovely bottle of Pinot that I got for couriering... Sunday was mostly spent reorginizing the computer networking and cabeling that I had ment to do for a long time. As such this is being typed on the rather sad old laptop as we only have the wireless connection working at the moment. I also have a rathter limited collection of pictures to draw on so you will have to make do with this one taken at Manly. The interesting thing is the chap sitting on the grass is actually Ewen Macgregor! No true!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hotlblack Desiato said...

ok -- i made up the bit about Ewan...

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home