26 September, 2006

Spelling

There is a small icon hiding at the bottom of the page which when you look at the blog works out who you are (well very generally, area and country). It also tells you how the person found the blog. If it from a search engine then what the person was searching for. I am often amazed at what people search for and find on my blog. Skipol is a favourite. I did a post about being bored out of my skull at Amsterdam's airport. I have had several hits on this page. When I have a look I see that on Google I am in the first page for "skipol airport" which seeing that it is a pretty large airport seems very odd until i notice that it should be spelt Schiphol... The moral is that if you spell very poorly then you will get more hits as most people also can't spell very well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home